Leaseweb USA Ranked in Top 100 Best Places to Work, Virginia

With a Focus on Company Culture, Leaseweb USA Receives Recognition as one of “Virginia’s Best Places to Work”.

In a time of heightened turbulence and economic uncertainty, Leaseweb USA continues its dedication to its employees and community. We’ve taken pride in creating — a diverse culture, competitive and customizable benefits, telecommuting options and more. As a result, we have built a respectful and desirable workplace that has earned Leaseweb USA being named to the annual list of Best Places to Work in Virginia. To be recognized as one of the top-ranked places to work in Virginia by an independent research firm, Best Companies Group, is truly an honor.

As we continue to grow our regional and global presence, our goal is to create a thriving, productive, and overall safe environment for all employees. Since making Virginia the home base for Leaseweb USA, our team has maintained a high level of positivity, collaboration, and accomplishment. We look forward to continuing our commitment to our employees and customers, with the hope that our organization continues growing in 2023 and beyond.

best places to work virginia

Defining the Employee Culture at Leaseweb

To be named alongside other successful Virginia-based companies reaffirms the company’s core values and commitment to fostering a positive company culture. We’ve built a diverse workforce which also establishes a multicultural environment that encourages everyone to be themselves. We aim to create an atmosphere that is professional with an emphasis on personal development, entrepreneurship, and a can-do attitude.

This recognition celebrates our team’s perseverance through uncertain times and embodies what it means to strive for excellence in all aspects of the business. Our organization differentiates itself by not just focusing on our customers, but also empowering our employees to make an impact on each other and the greater community. Being a separate legal entity of a large international brand that spans four continents, our employees receive the opportunity to make a global impact by helping their local communities with their time and celebrating their colleagues’ personal and professional achievements.

best place to work virginia

What’s Next?

The annual list of Best Places to Work in Virginia was created by Virginia Business Journal in collaboration with Pennsylvania-based Best Companies Group. Both organizations started the list to identify, recognize and celebrate great employers to work for across the state. Each of the companies on the list has proven excellence across multiple facets including leadership planning, role satisfaction, work environment, and overall engagement.

To receive this recognition, businesses across the state participated in a two-part survey process to determine their place on the list. The first half, accounting for 25% of the entire evaluation, examined companies based on workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The remaining 75% was evaluated through a survey administered directly to Leaseweb USA employees to measure employee experience and satisfaction.

The inviting work atmosphere that Leaseweb USA has been recognized and honored for will continue to be nurtured and grown. We want to further establish a vibrant, effective, and overall safe environment for all of our employees as we grow. As our company expands in 2023 and beyond, we look forward to maintaining our dedication to our employees and customers.

best place to work virginia

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *